- An advertisement was spotted for Borderlands Legends, which is designed for mobile and tablet devices. The players will be taking on waves of enemies, earning experience points and leveling up their characters. As a good Borderland game it promises thousands of weapons. Gearbox Software has not yet announced the game.
Far Cry 3:
- Far Cry 3 will launch on November 29 in Europe and December 4 in the United States. That is three weeks after Call Of Duty: Black Ops II and near Halo 4. Those are two pretty big franchises which could affect the sales, Ubisoft is not fearful.
- Super Meat Boy developer Team Meat announced its the next game. A game called Mew-Genics, it will be “randomly generated, strange, and involve cats.” More info coming soon.
Assassin’s Creed III:
- While developing Assassin’s Creed, Ubisoft did not draw lines. They wanted to do something, they did it. They never said “Let’s NOT do that”. Which is why the game features a vast forest, epic naval battles, massive battlefields and is set in the American Revolution, a period of time not really touched by video games. Obviously the game still features the stealth and combat that define Assassin’s Creed.
Dragon Age III: Inquisition
- BioWare revealed some pretty awesome facts about the fantasy RPG sequel. One level of Dragon Age III is bigger than all of Dragon Age II’s stages. That’s massive! The game will also have a bigger customization. The hero will be a human, but with varied backgrounds so the story can vary.
- As far as FIFA 13 goes, the game will lack some features on the Wii U version, due to lack of time. The team focused on getting the engine to work properly on the Wii U and designing unique features for the GamePad.